How To Come Up With Research Paper Topics In Business Law
You probably already know that the first step in writing a great research paper on the subject of business is coming up with a great topic. This, however, does not come easy to everyone. So, we have come up with a great list of research paper topics in business for you to use for free:
- Explore the current methods for detecting fraud in the cases of business bankruptcy. Are the current methods effective or are too many entities able to find loopholes in the system?
- Is it still a possibility to purchase judge’s services (by way of favoritism in business litigation proceedings) in first world countries where so many checks exist or is this in the past?
- What does tort reform mean in terms of its positive and/or negative impact on large businesses? Does tort reform favor smaller business by offering more protections?
- How are current litigation procedures negatively affecting small to mid-size businesses that have very little disposable revenue? Is there a more efficient way of bypassing litigation processes?
- What sort of influence does information piracy (e.g., music, film, etc.) have on business profitability in today’s world? Consider examples where piracy was encouraged to spread word?
- Should business offer paternity leave for new fathers who wish to provide personal care to their spouses and new born? Is it legal for businesses to deny this if it isn’t expressly forbidden?
- What are the most common defenses to trademark infringement in today’s world where there are so many methods to borrow an image for artistic or educational purposes protected by law?
- When it comes to trade secrets in business, when should the level of confidentiality lower as a means to protect investors and consumers? Think about fair trade laws, stock value, and pricing.
- How does the process of signing a long-term contract with a larger business entity create undue influence and duress? And are these appropriate reasons for a breach of contract?
- What are the most effective legal methods for keeping a business solvent without having to lay off workers or cut benefits? Are these methods recognized as ethical or unethical?
- Is it ethical to exclude certain businesses from anti-trust laws? How can businesses who do not fall under these laws benefit from this kind of umbrella exclusion financially?
- Should businesses be allowed to apply penalties to employees that smoke, even in designated areas, while on the job if others can claim that secondhand smoke on clothing is prevalent?
These are all really good research paper high school topics you can use for inspiration or as is for a great assignment when you aren’t able to come up with anything on your own. However, if you are in need of more research paper titles about business ideas or need more hands-on assistance by a professional, find here a great service that connects you with some of the best academic writers and editors you will find anywhere. Customer service is standing by to answer all of your questions.